At Wolcott Architecture
Los Angeles, CA
Purpose of Position:
Wolcott Architecture (WA) is looking for a Workplace Strategist to work independently on various projects assigned by a Project Manager. You will collaborate and develop solutions for clients within a wide range of industries and project scales of the corporate workplace. Your responsibilities will include process execution, research, data collection, synthesizing data and supporting graphics and narrative to translate data in presentations and client deliverables, presentation support that will help client goals, including change management strategy and workplace performance. WA offers a fun, fast-paced, creative work environment nestled in the heart of Culver City and DTLA. This is a full-time position in the DTLA office with excellent benefits and a 401(k) plan.
- Support Senior Staff in developing strategic conversations to connect the business objectives and culture of a client’s organization with the project goals in order develop future workplace strategies that align people, place and technology.
- Conduct, analyze, synthesize and leverage internal and external research and benchmarks to facilitate client discussions and inform deliverables.
- Facilitate data gathering activities in the form of surveys, observations, focus groups and/or workshops to engage clients and teams.
- Synthesize and interpret information collected in data gathering activities, create presentations, develop workplace strategies and gap analysis that will best support the business objectives and culture of the client that will both challenge and address their needs for the future of the workplace.
- Prepare influential story telling graphic presentations and information graphics branded to the client.
- Support the development and execution of client communications, change management strategies and plans.
- Developing strategic briefs and client deliverables.
- Support senior staff with interviews, focus groups and workshops.
- Compile narrative report writing that translates data, research and/or design for client presentations, deliverables and/or other conference or marketing presentations.
- Assist with administrative documentation related to project management.
- Working knowledge of LEED/Sustainability design concepts and certification requirement.
- 7+ years professional experience in design, workplace strategy, change management, industry related analysis, real estate, facility management or organizational development.
- Understanding of BOMA standards and calculations.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Seasoned experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Collecting data from varying sources and creating insights out of collected data, including dashboards, reports, narrative and graphics that best support the translation of that data to an audience. Experience with projects in one or more areas related to design strategy, change management, market research, corporate strategy, real estate services, or related.
- Strong narrative skills.
- Communication, presentation, and design team collaboration skill.
- Ability to guide or inform design strategies and design planning for workplace projects.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong understanding of principles of information design, display and ability to create compelling documentation and deliverable.
- Be a creative and analytic thinker.
- Ability to enter, manipulate and analysis Data.
- Ability to graphically represent that data to clients in a compelling manner.
- Have a positive contribution to the firm’s culture.
Apply to: email@example.com
*Please send resume & portfolio in PDF format, no more than 10 MB files.