marketing & business
At Wolcott Architecture
Los Angeles, CA
A Marketing & Business Development Lead (M&BDL) is responsible for building and maintaining marketing and business development strategies to meet agreed upon company objectives, including all marketing and advertising activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies working-level knowledge of WAI’s Architectural, Interior Design Services and Graphic Design Services to communicate and contribute to effective strategic direction and implementation of marketing and business materials
- Generate and review pitch and RFP deliverables with team to garner a strategic approach to connect prospective clients/tenants, expand business with existing clients, and reestablish relationships with past clients
- Organize key client presentations with Executive team and Project Managers.
- Systematize and organize marketing content and work with the team to maintain the system.
- Recognizes the needs of internal short and long term marketing and business lead projects, formulates a plan, reviews with executive team. Reports on progress of projects on a regular basis.
- Provide input into project team development, identification of required consultants, scope of services, schedules and presentations.
- Oversees the current CRM tools and works with staff to ensure consistent upkeep. Evaluates new CRM tools and provides feedback on how to use and implement effectively.
- Lead efforts to organize key proposals and contracts by working with the Executive Team and Project Managers to gather information and advise on overall strategic approach.
- The M&BDL will execute plan by working with staff to ensure the deliverables are executed on time and accurately. The M&BDL will be required to set up and execute on specialized deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication, design or equivalent.
- 3 years' related experience delivering professional sales presentations to diverse cross-section of clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate collaborative meetings.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- PC proficient with Microsoft office and Internet and social media platforms.
Apply to: email@example.com
*Please send resume & portfolio in PDF format, no more than 10 MB files.