At Wolcott Architecture
Los Angeles, CA
The Designer, Environmental Graphics and Branding will design a wide variety of graphics, branded environment, signage, and wayfinding and contribute to the design and production of Wolcott branded content and marketing materials.
- Work on and with fast-paced, interdisciplinary teams of architects and interior designers to deliver environmental graphics, branding, wayfinding, or signage scope either as stand-alone projects or in conjunction with active interiors or architectural projects.
- Produce pitch decks and RFP responses with direction from designers and contribute to each piece's creative vision and intention.
- With direction from the Principals or senior Design staff, design and produce blasts, website updates, social media, blog content, and internal, branded pieces.
- Contribute to the "voice" of the marketing office and participate in marketing meetings, strategy and planning meetings, and the weekly marketing update call.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in Environmental Graphic Design, Signage, and Wayfinding with a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design.
- Exceptional design sense with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery, and typography into three-dimensional built environments.
- Strong wayfinding planning experience including conducting research, building user-profiles, developing wayfinding strategies, and documenting design solutions.
- Proficiency drawing in scale and familiarity with architectural construction documents, elevations, plans, and sign company shop drawings.
- Excellent communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for clients, vendors, consultants, and project teams.
- Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently on projects of all scales and types.
- Proficiency in the latest design software including Adobe Creative Suite and CADTools.
- Knowledge of Video Production, Video Editing, ACAD, Revit, Sketch Up or 3D programs a plus.
- Hand sketching ability a plus.
Apply to: email@example.com
*Please send resume & portfolio in PDF format, no more than 10 MB files.